Developing Inclusive Practices, DIP - Accessible Course Design 2 ( Must attend SIP prior to DIP)
Take a COOL DIP into accessible course design. SIP is a prerequisite for DIP. Become familiar with tips and techniques for applying the principles of accessible design to online courses.
Please right click to register. Target audience: Instructors of online or blended courses who have attended SIP.
- Apply the top twelve Columbus State University Online Course Accessibility Guidelines
- Design accessible CougarVIEW pages
- Design accessible office documents (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Search for or design accessible multimedia
- Convert accessible documents to PDF
- Create an accessible syllabus
- Tuesday, September 11, 2018
- 10:00am - 12:00pm
- COOL Training Lab (Schuster 203)
- Main Campus
Registration has closed.