Take A COOL DIP - Developing Inclusive Practices
Please Right Click to Register!!
DIP (Developing Inclusive Practices) is the second course in our Accessibility Course Design Series. You must have participated in the SIP (Supportive Inclusive Practices) course prior to attending DIP.
- Apply the CSU accessibility guidelines for online course content
- Design accessible Brightspace Pages
- Design accessible Word Documents
- Design accessible PowerPoint Presentations
- Design or select accessible Multimedia
- Convert accessible documents to PDF
- Create an accessible syllabus
- Wednesday, February 21, 2018
- 10:00am - 12:00pm
- COOL Training Lab, Library Basement 005, Frank D. Brown Hall 1103
- Main Campus
- Accessibility Training