QM Training - Face-to-Face Session
Please Right Click to Register!!
We will be offering another face-to-face opportunity in January for faculty to complete the required Quality Matters training for teaching online. It will be offered on Wednesday, January 10th, 2017. The benefits of completing it face-to-face are:
- No up front registration fee.
- Complete it in 1 day rather than the 2 weeks needed for the online version.
- Completed participants will still receive the $200 stipend.
- Lunch and refreshments will be provided.
- Participants will be entered to win an iPad.*
The session will be from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. and located in the Center of Online Learning Training Lab 005.
- Wednesday, January 10, 2018
- 9:00am - 5:00pm
- COOL Training Lab, Library Basement 005
- Main Campus
- Quality Matters