Introduction To Camtasia Studio
Please Right Click to Register!
Target Audience: Beginners and intermediate faculty and staff who would like to incorporate videos into blended or online instructional course.
Description: Camtasia Studio 8 by TechSmith is a software in the Microsoft Office windows environment that allows you to record, edit, produce and share instructional and training videos. There are many reasons you may want to incorporate videos into your course such as engaging students with customized presentations or flipping your classroom and allowing students to watch the lecture outside class of the class.
In this training workshop, you will learn to:
- Record Screen and PowerPoints
- Edit videos using callouts, transitions, narrations and captions tools
- Produce a video into a desired format such as MP4/HTML5
- Share videos to YouTube and Embed link to CougarVIEW
- Discuss tips on best practices during each stage of videos creation
Things to bring if you want to use your own equipment:
- Laptop installed with Microsoft windows operating system.
- Camtasia Studio 8 by TechSmith installed on your laptop.
- External USB Microphone.
- External USB Web Camera.
- Please come with questions or ideas of specific area you would like the trainer to address.
- We will be available for one-on-one consultations after the training if your questions or issues are unique or if you will be using Camtasia Studio for Mac version and need assistance.
- One-on-one training (individual or group) is available upon request.
- Monday, November 6, 2017
- 10:00am - 12:00pm
- COOL Training Lab, Library Basement 005
- Main Campus
- Instructional Technology