QM Training - Face-to-Face Session
Please Right Click to Register!!
We will be offering another face-to-face opportunity in July for faculty to complete the required Quality Matters training for teaching online. It will be offered on Saturday, July 22nd. The benefits of completing it face-to-face are:
- No up front registration fee.
- Complete it in 1 day rather than the 2 weeks needed for the online version.
- Completed participants will still receive the $200 stipend.
- Lunch and refreshments will be provided.
- Participants will be entered to win an iPad.*
The sessions will be from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. and located in the Center of Online Learning Training Lab 005.
- Saturday, July 22, 2017
- 9:00am - 5:00pm
- COOL Training Lab, Library Basement 005
- COOL - Center of Online Learning